Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Land of the Brave

It's true, it's true... America IS the land of the brave. Why else would they risk their lives by booing a guy who's responsible for 1,000s of deaths in Iraq, not to mention he just shot some guy in the face. But when Dick Cheney took the field at the Washington Nationals game yesterday, the boos rained down.

And what kind of wimp doesn't even throw the pitch from the mound? Good lord, America. And this is the guy leading your armed forces?




So yeah, I've been lax on my blog the last week, but I've been busy - I swear. Boating season is coming up, the Budonkadonk needs to get summerized - my boat does too - and work has been 24/7 with the hockey playoffs. But soon, my friends, I will be back in full force, with more videos of me running over six-year-old swimmers with my wakeboard.
Until then, you can see what happens when worlds collide.

For now, with a nod to Chris Berman, "You're with me, leather..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home