Monday, March 06, 2006

Free throw clankin

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love college basketball. That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard of happening in a basketball game.
Some people, though, weren't in a good mood yesterday. It's all sour grapes for Miceail and his Dookie cohorts these days. Suck it up, my man. Suck it up.
I was supposed to go riding today, but (let me dip into my well of endless ready-made excuses) the power went out the other day, and I didn't get a chance to reset all the alarms.
Really, I didn't sleep until noon, and I'm insulted that you would even THINK that. It's not like I wasted my morning playing this, or anything.
And I'm out like Duke in the first round of the tourney..

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Blogger miceail said...

that is genius

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger miceail said...

that is genius

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home