Thursday, March 23, 2006

March Madness. It's the truth

I just finished watching the last two games of Thursday's Sweet 16 match-up. I'm speechless. I'm at a loss for words. I'm Miceail and Dounia, standing in front of the TV, completely flabbersmacked after Robert Horry drained a 30-foot three-pointer to beat the Kings in the playoffs.
It was UNBELIEVABLE, and I just had to say something.
Kevin Pittsnogle drains a three for the Mountaineers, tying the game with Texas, completing a comeback with five seconds left. The longhorns inbound the ball, go the other way, and a dude hits an amazing trey to win the game...
But it wasn't over...
Cut back to UCLA and Gonzaga. The Bruins, down by 11 with three minutes left - as they had been most of the game - rally to pull within one. A steal, a last-second hoop, and they're up by one. Zags get the ball back with 1.9 seconds left, full-court heave, scramble, shot just misses.
I nearly had my head explode. Tommorrow, another four games. I might not survive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home