Tuesday, March 21, 2006

When worlds collide

There are certain things certain people just shouldn't do, like really fat people wearing spandex. You just don't do it.
People will laugh at you. Not with you, AT you. It's just plain wrong.
I was unfortunately subjected to this piece of musical March Madness interlude, and between laughing, crying, and cleaning up the blood that oozed out of my ears, I took the time to pen this entry. These guys say it's their answer to that Saturday Night Live rap "Lazy Sunday", but ... nnnaaaw. ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou UConn, for knocking the WIldcats out of the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
I was going to say that white folk should just stay away from that hippety-hop, but Terrell Owens had to go and make honest black folk look bad with this song on his website. Damn, there goes all that blood over my keyboard again....

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my good god-no, there werent any laughs,brutal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home