Thursday, April 06, 2006

Healthy Woman Roof


Yes. I'll admit it. I'm worried. I ain't goin to lie, Craig.
It's sitting there, mocking me, I'm sure. That damned symbol. It's supposed to be my name in Chinese. But, after reading this, I'm not so sure.
Marquis Daniels thought he was getting his initials. He got "Healthy Woman Roof" instead. Now I'm not so dumb that I thought chinese characters could be used as initials, but I did put my faith in my aunt Devra. She brought me back a sketch from China that was reportedly my name. Now this woman has travelled the world and spent years in Asia, so I figured I'd be fine.
Until I heard how Britney Spears' tat, which was supposed to be "mysterious," was literally as "strange."

I've sent my pic to this guy, who is making a pretty good living telling stupid college kids and NBA stars that they've inked themselves with phrases like "motherly beast blessing."

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Blogger miceail said...

being an appreciator of asian culture....mostly asian girls, i have been able to decipher your symbols through careful consulting of the archives, it has been determined that yours mean: "original hater"

 
At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Original hater.... I think I like that...

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Greg said...

Miceail is right, and you're lucky too, because you have a rare tattoo that can also be read upside-down. If you stand on your head it reads "constantly confused"

Amazing that it sums you up so well! Such a great choice J!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home