Saturday, April 15, 2006

'I am a God Warrior'

Today is Easter Sunday, one of the holiest days of the year for Christians.
I have never had much love for religion, though I consider myself a spiritual person. Why, you ask? Well, click on the video, and you'll see why. Religious people seem to have very little tolerance for other beliefs.
Then again, this bastion of morality, Trading Spouces, is from that genre of TV that has eroded our social values. If you want a little background on the esteemed Maguerite Perrin, you can click here. It's funny - not only did she end up taking the money, she's now famous. She even has her own bobblehead doll.

I think I prefer Miceail's country's version of Easter.

Happy holiday weekend, ya'll!

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy!!! blah blah blah!

LOL

Hey Smoooooooooove!
Im gonna assume your in love!!! with the lucky lil lady!!

Well aint nothing changed here!same ol same ol....Zzzzzzz

Well its been a minute for this Christian Girl!LOL So thought I'd say HI! and GOD BLESS!
:-p

p.s

from the boonies!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home