Monday, July 11, 2005

Wakin Up

Wakefest came to town this weekend, and yes, it was my unfortunate duty to cover it. ;) …
For those of you who don’t know, it’s the only Canadian stop on the pro wakeboarding tour – three days of watersports, women and wild sex. Err, I mean, wild Moto-X riding.
De La Soul was the headline band during the two-day concert series, but I can’t make you jealous by saying I went to go see them. I, unfortunately, was back in the office, typing crap up. I missed the Miss Reef Bikini Contest, too, dammit.
Next year, next year.
I had to play photog again, cause ours at the paper really SUCK sometimes. And I got better shots then they did… go figure. I had to shoot from the shore, cause they only let tour photographers and hot chicks in the boat, but I still got some OK shots (Nikon D1H, 80-200mm with a 2X doubler, for those who care… shot at 500 ASA @ 800th second @ 5.5)
In 2006, I plan to use those photographer’s skills for the bikini contest….



Watkins hangs out
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
Aussie Daniel Watkins... the man beat his roomate, Josh Sanders, for the first time ever in a pro event. Sanders is leading the pro standings right now, and Watkins jumped into second.



Flippin Outr
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
Brett Eisenhauer goes vertical



beach
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
The beer gardens were the place to be... for those not on the clock.



Bikini
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
As this is a family-read blog, I will keep the T&A pics to just one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home