Saturday, June 03, 2006

Royal Cup Finals Bound

My ankle is dunzo like the Suns. A tragedy of Shakespearean proportions. A twist, a pop, and three weeks of no soccer, except for watching Peter Crouch (LiverPOOOOOL) do the robot after scoring on TV. And, of course, watching my team roll through the Royal Cup like Shaq through a post defender. The Royal Cup is sorta the Kelowna mens league equivalent of the World Cup ... minus the skill, the money and the fans. The beer, however, flows as gushingly as it does in Germany.
Anyways, my team has made it all the way through to the final, thanks to super-sub (and Bo Jackson wannabe) Miceail. He had a hat trick in the second-round game, and now we take on First Division LCFC Sunday in the semifinals. With me on the sideline...
Anyways, here's some pics of the boys in action in our opener. 2-0 over Attitude Ressurection...

And I'm out like the robot dance... which you can find a video of at the bottom ...




This is the way Anj looks when he smiles. Really.



Kyle gets all brokeback with his friend from Resurrection...



This is Rich. I posted his pic because he also happens to be my girlfriend's first aid teacher. No shame in sucking up whenever you can ...



Lucas gets mad ...



So Lucas gets even ...



Our man Miceail shows his skill...



Our man Miceail shows his displeasure after being dispossessed of the ball at short time later by who appears to be Frodo Baggins...



As Skee-Lo said, Iwish I was a little bit taller ...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home