Friday, May 19, 2006

From the depths of Christa's Camera

Some shots, ranging from mid-February to recent ... In no particular order...

Ahhh... Alize... soo tasty when it hits your lips ...



Another pic from my cosy birthday barbeque



Ahh .. Alize ... you can see it's effect on me ...
That's Dan "The Wicker Man" on the left, Miss Christa in the middle



This is the face Anj makes when you give him free food



The view of the lake from Summerhill Winery ... where Miss Christa took me for my birthday dinner. Sadly, there was no Alize.



Canadian Gothic comes to Summerhill



Me, Arron (C'mon, who spells their name like that?), and Dre return from a Valentine's Eve of tobogganing at Big White...



Me n' A-dizzle cooked while the girls made out in the hot tub. Really.



Miss Christa and Becks on the sideline of one of my soccer games. Not to complain, or anything, but I'm 0-2 when my girl shows up. Hmmm... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home