Thursday, March 22, 2007

Someone has Kobe beef



So Kobe went for 60 against the Memphis Grizzlies Thursday night, becoming the fourth player in NBA history to score at least 50 points in three straight games. (The others were, for the record, Air Jordan, Wilt the Stilt, and my sister's friend's pops: Elgin Baylor). But check out the screen shot from the game - somebody out there on NBA TV has serious beef with Kobe. (Look at the stat-line on the bottom).

Anyways, March Madness is continuing. Thank god for internet TV, which allows me to watch the games, while appearing to be busy at work. And the Madness isn't confined to the NCAA. Check out the video from this ABA game. Half-court shots are worth four points in this league....



Me, I'm too banged-up to play ball right now. THIS is the only sport I play.

Some pics, and a quick update:
- Big Brothers is an interesting experience... my Little hasn't quite gotten used to my sense of humour yet. We're working on it.
- My dog/infant child is progressing, sort of. He's good at some things, but we had to go back to crate training because he was still crapping in the house. Oh, and he chewed through both my PS2 controllers. And a TV remote. And my roomie's phone. And my roomie's dog's ear.
- I have a new favourite restaurant. Well, it's a tie with Siam Orchid. But it puts me in a dilemna, because they're right beside each other.
- Looking forward to soccer season with the boys again, though I'm seriously considering going back to goal to let my ankles heal. My glory goal-scoring days might have to wait until next season again...



Me N Madden.. (photo courtesy PockyC)



Say it with me now... a collective "Awwwww."

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean homeyC
the change in scenery pic would have been a nice touch :P

 
At 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...that couch looks familiar to me...where do I know it from? What's going on, JJ??
PS. Your namesake is doing wonderful ;-)
JP

 
At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i misssssssssssss you!!!!i hope all is well with you!! Mwuahhhh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home