Thursday, December 14, 2006

Monthly wrap-up


Hmmm... when I first started this blog, I posted nearly every day. Here we are nearly two years down the line, and I must admit I am neglecting my duties. So, a brief update for ya:
- I'm back from Hawaii - in body, anyways. My spirit is still sipping Skinny Bastards on the patio at Dukes.
- My dog is on the way. Actually, it's here already. Sometime in January, I'll be making the trek down to Bothell to corral my pup. Any name suggestions, pass 'em along. I'll have to change it, since the breeder has some thing for Brett Favre, naming the dog Brett Lambeau Leap. Ugh. Well, at least it's not Black Hole Aaron Brooks...
- My good friend Carmen decided to mess with my head. That stunningly beautiful girl on the right is her Norwegian cousin, who is in the running for Miss Norway. I took Tina and her sister out on my boat when they visited a couple years ago. Needless to say, she didn't look like that back then. I mean, good lord. Look at these pictures. Vote Tina in 2006.
- I'm hosting Christmas for the first time this year. My sis and moms are making the trek North to Kelowna, where I will be cooking a Christmas turkey, with all the trimmings. If you hear any sirens in the Magic Estates area on Christmas Day, well, you'll know why.
- A shout out to my boy Rouge, who is trying to make it back to Europe to do the damned thing as a pro baller. Respect and luck, son.
- To my 'Tangy" friend, who left such a, ummm, "subtle" comment on my last post ... You know I still got it. lol

And to wrap things up, some pics from my Great uncle Connie's 90th birthday party in LA...
Mahalo!



My uncle Connie and his girl. They looked so sweet together.


There used to be the day when my sister was bigger than me. No more.


My uncle Ian and my sister, apparently needing some chapstick...


Cousin Jake, his girl, and my surprised sister


Grandma n' sis.


My uncle Mike, aunt Fran, wacky British uncle Ian and someone whose name I can't remember, a very common occurence at these get togethers...


There was a time when I was shorter than my grandmother, if you can believe it...


Cuz Kieren and Cuz Yasha


The losers danced. I sat in the corner.


Uncle Mike (left) and Uncle Rob. Funny guys. Terrible basketball players. ;)


Obligatory group shot.


The Kleimans and Phillips in the obligatory group shot Pt. II.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey:) thank you for saying that about me:) hope you are doing ok.

love Tina Elise,from Norway:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home