Thursday, September 28, 2006

Brad Pitt would love me

I have a new nickname in the office these days.
"Purdy." As in, "purdy boy."
I get my ass pinched, cat-calls and whistles. And all from the guys.
Why? Well, I took this facial recognition test, which compares your face to a database of celebrities with this CSI-like technology.
I figured Tiger Woods, Will Smith, or maybe even Denzel, if I may be so bold.
Nope.
Uh-Uh.
Negatory.
My first match was this guy. Some no-name B-list japanese actor.
My next match?
Jennifer Aniston.
JENNIFER FREAKIN' ANISTON!
And the next five matches? All women.
ALL FREAKIN' WOMEN.
So Kip, our resident photojournalist, labeled me with the new nickname, in that Gay-Mr.T-Goes-To-Jail kind of voice. I think he's just jealous cause I get better pics than he does from the football game.
Meanwhile, I must endure this blow to my ego, and constantly repeat self-affirmations in my mind. (I mean, even Oguri whatsisname is downright feminine.)
"I am a manly man. All women love me. I am a love machine."

Take the test. I dare you.


Meanwhile, some pics from the Okanagan Sun game last week.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home