Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Sum, Sum, Summertime" (an ode to the Fresh Prince)

I have no compunction, no hesitation, no guilt - I stole these pictures from Miceal. Maybe it's just my way of hoping to get a digital camera for Christmas. Or hannukah. Or whatever religous holiday I can guilt someone into shelling out major domo on me ... ;)

So, like MeeHAW said, it's been a busy couple weeks. Some visitors came to town, and some people went out of town.
First, Adrian made the trek north to K-town, and Keiron and his schmoopie, Jordan, decided to move out west. They went on a two-week spending spree (dropping 5K!), ending up with Special K having to sell his car for some cash. Call it holiday budgeting, I guess...
All-righty then - some pics.


Tre, Adrian and I enjoy some cervesas in the Okanagan sunshine...


Special K learns never to stand on the edge of the boat when I'm around.


The Alley-Oop pass - take 15. Keiron shows why there are websites like this.


The freaks come out at night.


As I said, the freaks ... ahhh, never mind ...


I heard a rumour - unsubstantiated, of course, should Anj's fiance be reading this blog, that there was a bachelor party in Vancouver last weekend. Among the drunkees were Anj, T, deebo and Keiron. I, of course, would never attend such a disrespectful and dangerous event such as that, unless I got the time off from work.

And, to close things out, I always knew I was a baller. I'm Dwayne Wade, bitches!

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Greg said...

Hey Dwayne... Kevin Garnett here... My pseudo-blogging personality Greggy figured he'd end up as someone like Shawn Bradley, or Dirk Nowitzki, or my boy Steve Nash in this test, but he didn't. It turns out he has skill and can throw down in the clutch when necessary. Too bad he's not a champion like you though...

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger miceail said...

how dare you steal my pics and then write better blurbs.... in france they call it touche. in quebec they call it touch me!

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger miceail said...

shane battier... the dukie runs thick in my blood.... its all coming together

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home