Saturday, September 23, 2006

The summer is gone...

... and so, it seems, has my energy level. I guess boating all the time kept me fueled up.
I'm hitting the water tomorrow for what is likely the last kick at the can this year...
And since my life has been so eventless, there's not much to report. So here's some links, instead!

It's good to be tall.

Now THIS is how you get cut from a team.

It's nice to knowI'm not the only sportswriter who slacks off at work

Girls, please don't click here.

I wrote a headline at work the other day: "Vees story goes here and here." It was meant to be a fill-in until I saw the story and knew what to write. Unfortunately, I forgot to change it before we went to press... Ooops. But this gets the award for best headline of the month

I'm not sure what to say about this. It's Bobblehead night? It was a "double-header?"

THIS is just ridiculous.

And Joey Porter gives props to Dave Chappelle on Monday Night Football...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home