Monday, June 26, 2006

L.A. Confidential

I managed to dig up some pics from my trip to Hollywood... I don't know where the rest are, though I suspect I downloaded them on to my laptop. And for some reason, I can't get any of my videos to upload. I guess I'm just another Raiders fan.

I also uploaded some pics of my last few days, which have been spent entirely on the boat.

This would be at Universal Studios - at the Raiders store. I had to get some ish, but I couldn't find my all-time favourite shirt: "Real Men Are Black." Off to eBay, I guess...


















This is the actual car (or one of them) from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. I snapped it on our way in to the Nacho Libre premiere. While seeing Jack Black snort refried beans out of his nose has some comic appeal, these movies had one major thing in common. And if I need to tell you what that is, then you have the intellectual capacity of someone who'd really enjoy watching them ...



The editor in me "absolutey" refused to let this sign pass without some mention. And if you don't see what I'm talking about, the above post applies to you too ...


THE BOATING SEASON BEGINS


The Ladeez



The Ladeez Pt. II



Homey C



Sarah, Jizzle and me working on my tan



J-Yet iwith a Stella in hand.



America's Next Top Model. Blue Steel, what? I call this pose "Copper Copper."



The same look, just from a different angle ...

Stay tuned for more...

2 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awhhhhh Lordy, look at them guns.......Where did they come from????? LOL. It is amazing what you can do with photos these days.

 
At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwh Lordy look at them guns.......Where did they come from?????? It is amazing what you cn do with photos now a days....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home