Friday, February 24, 2006

Back in the saddle again

Ya, ya, it's been a while. So sue me.
My boy Miceail is growing himself a beard, at the ripe old age of 27. He said it's about time, and plans to "keep it low and lined."
I managed to get a picture of his new facial hair, and here it is.
Well, at least it's how he'll probably look ...

I haven't been blogging much the past week or so, though I have been reading plenty of em... Plenty of interesting stuff, like Tonya Harding Erotic Slasher Horror Fiction (which I won't link to, because it's nauseating. Just trust me on this), a collection of really expensive shoes, and how Barbie's soulmate has gone totally metrosexual.
Ahh, the joys of the internet.
It's all I have to do these days, besides riding my ass off at Big White. We got a foot and a half of snow yesterday, and I woke up to sunny clear skies this morning. So, of course, I pressed snooze and promptly missed the entire day. Yeeaayyuh.
Then again, Telus called me to tell me that they were returning my security deposit from my cell phone - from nine years ago. But it's an extra $250 in my pocket, so it's Grey Goose and cran for me tonight!
Anyways, I'm about to step out the door and head to Rose's, so I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home