Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Aloha!

So my ever-loving sister texted me the other day ... "At a prince concert in Vegas .. Wooo!"
We have this relationship where we're constantly trying to one-up each other. She usually calls when she's hanging out at the Playboy Mansion, or with various Hollywood stars, etc. I usually counter by calling her from my boat, lounging, while she's in Hour 16 of a 20-hour day. That always goes over well...
Anyways, I might have bent the truth - I texted her back that I was in Hawaii. Not exactly true, because... I leave today for Waikkiki, bitches!
I'm leaving it all behind - even my cell phone. But check back here for our daily exploits... I should be updating it with the various troubles that two single guys in a tropical paradise for an American long weekend can get into ...
Holla! Sorry, I meant Maholo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home