Thursday, December 01, 2005

He's probably praying

Five westerners, aid workers from the group Christian Peacemaker Teams, were captured in Iraq earlier this week. One of them, Tom Fox, kept a blog of his experiences. As soon as he arrived in Baghdad in October 2004, he had contemplated the possibility that he would be kidnapped.
“I am to stand firm against the kidnapper as I am to stand firm against the soldier,” he wrote in one of his first entries. "Does that mean I walk into a raging battle to confront the soldiers? Does that mean I walk the streets of Baghdad with a sign saying American for the Taking? No to both counts. But if Jesus and Gandhi are right, then I am asked to risk my life and if I lose it to be as forgiving as they were when murdered by the forces of Satan.”

Check it out... it's pretty interesting

www.waitinginthelight.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home