Friday, October 07, 2005

I saw grandpa buzzing Santa Claus

Well, it's been a minute since I've been up in here... I feel that I shouldn't post a blog unless I have something crucial, vital or important to say. Or really important news like THIS.
I got to wear two hats on my last road assignment, playing photographer as well as reporter. I was covering the Okanagan Sun vs. South Fraser Rams football game at the wonderful Bear Creek Park in Surrey. For those who haven't been there, it's the Vancouver equivalent of Central Park. Lots of picturesque greens, but crack dealers and dead bodies lurk in the bushes. It's real nice...
Anyways, here's some of the pics, just because. It was the first time I've ever filed action photos from a remote location, via the wonderful technology of the internet. For what that's worth, anyways...

And I'm spent...

peace!



THE PICS!




court
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
David Court turns on the jets.



levy
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
Jeremy Levy runs in from five yards out for the winning touchdown.



levy2
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
Jeremy Levy says "Get off me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home