Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Separated at birth

I got an email the other day.. apparently there has been some talk amongst my friends about how I look like some dude from "So You Think You Can Dance." Much hilarity ensues every time this topic is broached. Apparently. I fail to see the humour in it. So I took it upon myself to find celebrity matches for MY friends.
So here we are: the very first edition of Seperated at Birth.

PAUL AND THE PIKEY





Now Paul doesn't so much look like his clone, as he sounds like him. His unintelligble accent is indistinguishable from Brad's in the movie Snatch.


STEPHANIE AND CARTOON OPRAH





The resemblance is uncanny. I guess this means I'm Steadman, too.

ANJ AND SHERMAN HEMSLEY





He sounds like Bernie Mac, but looks like George Jefferson. Go figure. (This was with a nod to Miceail, who pointed the resemblence out before. And speaking of Miceail.... )

MICEAIL AND MIKE DUNLEAVY





L'Il Dun is everybody's favourite rubber-faced baller. He epitomizes the acme of a drunken, goofy-looking basketball player. As does Miceail.


ME AND DANNY FROM "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"





I really don't see it. I just don't.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger miceail said...

hahah well played dude.... i woulda thought you woulda gone with scalabrine but you surprised me. man... andje aint never gonna live that pic down

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home