Sunday, December 19, 2004

No one can say...

I don't get into the holiday spirit... lol ... So here they are, the infamous "Ugly Sweater Party" pictures ... I have to say that I would make a DAMN good gay guy... Look at that pose, that fashion sense, the ease of manner around women ... ;) OK, maybe not.
Anyways, I've hit the road for the holidays. First up, a trip to Victoria for a reunion with my moms, big bad jumbo, the supremely tall Gregster, and whomever else I might run into. After a few days there, it's back to the mainland for Christmas Eve and morning at my dad's house. And then, lucky me, I get to WORK on Christmas Day. I get overtime, so I'm not too choked about it, but the thing that upsets me is I won't be able to see the Lakers take on the Heat in the first game between Shaq and Kobe. I was all excited to see the Big Aristotle lay a lil forearm philosophy on Kobe "Don't talk to my wife" Bryant ... Oh, well ... there's always highlights.
See ya'll later...


sweater
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
Me n' the girls ... My woman felt her sweater wasn't ugly enough, so we switched... I wore hers, she wore mine ... But I proved to be the HIT of the party... lol






sweater2
Originally uploaded by smoove_J.
Dude with his arm around me ended up passed out in an alley later in the night. During the party, he nearly whipped his Mr. Bojangles out, but we all put a stop to that REAL fast ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home