Monday, November 29, 2004

Lazy Sunday

After a night of wild sex and partying, I woke up to a phone call telling me my basketball game was at 2:30. Glancing at the clock, I said "that can't be. It's already 2:45." To which the reply was ... a dial tone. So I jumped my ass out of bed, headed down to the court, where I - of course - balled out. I keep telling people if I was just 6-8, I'd be in the NBA. Really. No doubt about it.

And now that your fit of uncontrollable laughter has died down, I shall continue...

After returning home, I called up the woman, and said "So? We going to do this, or what?" ... And of course, she rushed over, promising to wear the french maid's outfit - complete with the feather duster. (Really - it's true. And if I was 6-8, I'd be in... ahh, never mind).

Raiders 26, Broncos 25.. Oaktown REPRESENT!

Ok, so truth is, I watched the Raiders shoot down their hated rivals, the Denver Donkeys, knocking them out of a tie for the division lead, in a 26-25 nailbiter in the snowy confines of Mile High stadium. So all you Denver lovers out there - you know who you are - you can all plant a big wet one on the budonkadonk. No, wait. That sounds bad ... like saying you beat off five guys at the bar. (another story for another day)

Tommorrow looks like my first day on the hills this season. I'm brushing off the early-season board and going to hit the slopes in the a.m. ... or early afternoon. Or whenever I get up. So have fun at work, people! I'll post some pics of my day tommorrow. ...

PEACE

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm-french maid outfit huh? where was i when this went down?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home