Friday, December 23, 2005

No, I'm not dead

... but Mitch Hedberg, one of my favourite comedians, is.
I just found this out the other day, and I'm kinda bummed. He was the master of the one-liner, and always looked like he was doing his set stoned. Here's a couple of his gems...

"I played golf... I did not get a hole in one, but I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying..."

"I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming."

"I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that."

"Mr. Pibb is a poor imitation of Dr. Pepper. Dude didn't even get his degree."

He's got some videos you can check out HERE. I'm busy gathering all my holiday snaps, so a lengthy entry is upcoming...

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home